Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Thoughts on a Year of Motherhood

It is difficult to explain just how fast and yet slow this past year has gone. There were days that felt so long, nights that seemed to never end, and yet somehow a year after becoming a mother I find myself wondering where my chubby little baby went? She's now a toddling little girl and if it weren't for her lack of hair she would barely look like a baby anymore.

This year has been the best year of my life. It has been one of the most challenging years, one of the most satisfying years and by far the year where I grew the most and learned more about love than I ever thought possible.

I am so thankful for the blessing of this little life and look forward to watching her continue to grow and learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment