Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Zeta Rho Baby Shower

I am so incredibly blessed by my amazing students! Wednesday night (May 1st) we had our usual weekly Zeta Rho club meeting. I was looking forward to the last club for our seniors and blessing them with food and encouragement as they go their separate ways. I found it a little odd that I got asked about 10 times if I was going to make it to the meeting, I assured them that I would be there to support the graduates. Little did I know that they had more planned!

My girls truly went above and beyond to bless me and baby Caroline. I am also so proud of them for holding back on their desire to go out and buy her frilly pink things and bows that are completely impractical and opting instead for a bath tub full of needed items! (I'm sure the other advisors played a big role in this). They had goodies and decorations and it was a wonderful way to end the year with them.

I can't wait for Caroline to get here and to see her showered with love by her big "sisters." I have no doubt that we will never lack for good babysitters and more importantly good, strong, female role models for our little duck!

31 1/2 weeks pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment