Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Church Baby Shower

On May 5th the women of our church hosted a baby shower for Baby Caroline. The shower was held at the church building and they decorated with rubber ducks everywhere. We definitely feel loved by our UCC family! Here are some pictures from the afternoon, enjoy.

There were signs up telling everyone where to go
Here I am with all of my lovely hostesses! Jennifer, Christine, Kara, Lauren, Leslye, Celia, Carolyn, Tara, Rebecca, Ronica, and Melinda. I love these ladies!!
Melinda made me an awesome diaper cake with so many adorable toys and blankets and what not included. I love the ribbon that she used on the diaper cake.
Here are some of the beautiful gifts that we were given.
Here is another look at all of the gifts that we received.
Instead of having a cake or cupcakes the ladies put together an ice cream sundae bar. They know me too well! I loved all of the toppings, especially the homemade caramel and chocolate sauce!
There were tons of cookies and very tasty punch. I love the giant duck!

This is the Blooming Bath that my in-laws sent for Caroline. You put the flower in the sink to turn any sink into a comfy place to bathe baby!
We got our car seat! I am so thankful to my friends for getting me something so incredibly practical. We love our car seat and are planning to put it in the car this weekend before we leave for our last vacation before Caroline joins our family.
We are so thankful for all of the wonderful gifts, it has been such a blessing to not worry about buying things for our baby girl. I have actually only bought one outfit and her drawers are completely full of newborn, 0-3, and 3-6 month clothes. We have quite a bit of 6-9 month stuff as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment