Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

34 & 35 Weeks

Here are some more updates on the belly, again, taken with the self-timer which makes them a little grainy. Today I hit 36 weeks and I'll try to get those up next week. This week we also did our professional maternity pics and I'm really looking forward to getting those back soon!

This first picture is 34 weeks pregnant. Feeling pretty good but definitely waddling, especially when I've been sitting at my desk for a long period of time. This weekend we rearranged our living room so that I could use our recliner and still see the TV. I hate the way it makes our living room look but I have to say that sitting in the recliner is the only time when I'm fairly comfortable! I find myself even working from my recliner whereas I used to always sit at a table to work.
34 Weeks Pregnant
These next two pictures are both at 35 weeks, they are taken on successive days simply because I was really digging the brown shirt and necklace combo. I need to get my bangs cut soon but I am happy that I can still put my hair in a ponytail but that it's not so long as to take hours to dry!
34 Weeks, 6 days Pregnant

35 Weeks Pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment