Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Daily Food (b)Log

Today is Sunday which means lunch out after church. This morning started simply with a huge glass of water, no time for breakfast and I really didn't want to start the day with a Larabar as I like to treat those as a dessert these days.

After church we went to a Mexican place with friends. I have found that Mexican restaurants pose the biggest obstacle to eating paleo! My goal when eating Mexican is to just avoid wheat and eat sensibly. Today I had enchiladas with rice and beans. It was very tasty and totally worth it. I succumbed to the diet dr pepper and had two huge cups of soda. I'm still working on cutting out the soda.

When we got home we cleaned up the house and while I was working on the new curtains for our kitchen I snacked on a Larabar and some watermelon.

For dinner I had another bun less burger and some baby carrots. For a snack I had some pistachios and a coconut milk, strawberry, mango Popsicle that I made. The Popsicle was creamy and amazing! I will definitely be making more as long as berries are in season.

No comments:

Post a Comment