Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Daily (b)Log - It's More Than Just Food

This morning began with a big glass of water and a 5 mile run. Marathon training has officially begun! My run felt good and strong, I set out just to do 4 miles but felt good so I ran another half mile and then walked the last half mile. I need to get a new strap for my heart rate monitor, I'd like to see where my heart rate is at while I run.

Once I got home from the run I made some beef bacon, which was pretty good although I prefer the taste of pork bacon, I also cooked up some zucchini and 3 eggs over easy. It totally hit the spot!


Ugh, the rest of the day wasn't as good. I had a horrible case of the munchies. I ended up having a little binge that included 2 Larabars, a burger, fries and a mini blizzard. Oh and 2 cans of diet coke and a large diet coke from dq. I was so wired from the caffeine that I couldn't fall asleep last night. I ended up staying up reading until 1 am.

Ugh, I hate when I can't sleep and although I didn't eat nearly as much as I have in the past I still made some poor choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment