Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

What Happens in Vegas...



This quote should end with "stays in Vegas" but unfortunately it doesn't quite work that way when you are trying to live a healthier lifestyle. The calories that I consume while on vacation will surely haunt me when I step on the scale Tuesday morning.

Wouldn't it be nice to naturally stop eating before feeling stuffed? Or to gravitate towards the healthier options on the menu? I could go on and on but it doesn't help so why beat myself up over it? I need to stop obsessing and keep in mind that I jad a very active day yesterday and that no matter how bad my food decisions have been this past week I am not going to gain back 25 pounds.

I have 3 days left in Vegas so my game plan is to stay active and only indulge in the foods that I truly love and.crave. Tomorrow I'm going to attempt a 12 mile run which should feel pretty darn good.

Because I'll still be in Vegas on Monday I plan to go to a WW meeting on Thursday morning. I'd really love to see a loss on the scale!

Suzie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment