Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in


Starting: 212.6

Last Week (3/10): 190.2

This week (3/14): 190.2

Change: 0

Total lost: -22.4

Since it had really only been 4 days since my last weigh in I'm okay with the number. However, I reached my lowest weight of the week on my home scale on Saturday morning and I think that if I had made better choices on Sunday at Disneyland I wouls have seen a loss. I'm tracking this week and am determined not to be derailed over the weekend.

As for my training this past week I didn't get any of my training runs in until the Saturday group run. We ran out on the trail where the race will actually be.  I was running with a great group and we did really well completing 11.28 miles in 2:29. We were only supposed to be running 9.5 miles but we got a little bit confused about where the turn around was. Oh well, this weeks 8 mile will seem like cake after that!

Tomorrow I plan to get up and run on the trail before class and the rest of the week I'm going to continue tracking and doing what I know should to take off the weight!

Suzie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment