Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in


Starting weight: 212.6

Last week (3/15): 190.2

This week (3/22): 189.6

Change: -0.6

Total change: -23.0

This week I stayed on plan very carefully and decided to try an experiment and not eat all of the activity points that I earned so that I would still have a calorie deficit for the week. I ended up eating my 49 weeklies but only 4 of the 51 activity points that I earned through all of my running.  As a result I saw a little more than a half pound, the loss isn't as much as I would have liked but I'm very happy to finally be heading in the right direction!

This week I am gearing up for the Great Race, 13.1 miles! My only concern is that it's been rainy this weekend and that means the trails are going to be super muddy and it's going to be a tough run. I'm going to eat for fuel again this week and follow my hunger cues, I will bust through this plateau!

Suzie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment