Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Starting weight: 213
Last Week: 205.4
Today's weight: 208.0
Difference: +2.6
Total Change: -5.0

Boo!! I'm up 2 and a half pounds from last week. What was I thinking? Really, did I think that going out to eat 4 times in 4 days would lead to weight loss for the week? Did I think that eating well on Monday and Tuesday would make up for the other 5 days in the week?

I hate it, I'm one of those people. I know what to do, I have done it before but I just can't seem to get a handle on it. No more pity party, it's time for action and not moping about and feeling sorry for myself because I got the crappy overweight genes and my sister got the skinny genes. I can do it and I will do it because I don't want to be that person that blogs about the same 5 pounds for more than a year. It's been 5 months already and it needs to end now.

Okay, that was my little pep talk, now I'm going to climb those horrendous stairs that I wrote about yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment