Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yesterday I did it again! I stayed within my calorie range and had an all around good day. I'm suffering from allergies right now but other than that life is good.

For dinner last night all I really wanted was chocolate and so I ate a little spaghetti that was leftover and then figured out the calories and went for it. I have these chocolate hearts leftover from a bridal shower and I savored those little guys. At first I felt guilty for it but then I realized that I had already counted them and while not the best calorie choice they were what I really wanted and I recognized that it wasn't necessarily a binge. I think that's a pretty good improvement over past eating experiences.

Anyway, weighed myself this morning and was very pleasantly surprised by the results. It looks like all of the water weight is gone and now it's time to kick it into gear. I'm finally feeling not too sore so I'm going to try running tomorrow morning before work. I'm thinking about just doing two miles at a nice easy pace.

Right now I am off to go and buy a coach for my husband. We've been meaning to buy one for the last 9 months but instead have managed with just our lawn chairs. Well, the one we really like is on sale so I'm going to get it and surprise him. I hope he likes the surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment