Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Starting weight: 209.6
Last week: 204.0
Today's (5/3) weight: 205.4
Weight lost: +1.4
Total Change: -4.2

Well, I knew the trip to Santa Barbara had thrown me off and the stress from finals week would get to me but I hoped that it would bring me to a stand still not a slide backwards. That's what I get for not being diligent about logging my meals and doing exercise. This week I need to focus on getting some exercise in and logging my food again. I did well yesterday logging my food but couldn't muster the energy to get out and exercise. I really wanted to run but just couldn't get enough energy to get dressed.

I have no excuses anymore, I don't have to get up early to run before work or run after a full day of teaching. I have a fairly leisurely schedule until August and I need to take advantage of it.

Today I am off to work to change a grade and to get my dissertation revisions done and then going to the airport to pick up some friends who are coming out for my schools week of lectures and workshops for ministers and missionaries. I'm excited to see them and have them here. It should be a fun filled day. I'm going to pack a lunch for the office and I think we are going to IN-N-OUT for dinner so I'll log that and then fix my lunch and snacks accordingly.

This weeks weigh-in is a reflection of me slacking off and not paying attention to how I eat and move my body. I know that I can do this and I will. One negative weigh-in will not derail me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment