Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday, April 30, 2010

So happy, my grades are submitted all of the work is done. Now it's time to relax and enjoy, oh, and finish my dissertation! Oops, yep, need to get that done. I'm really, really close and just need to get it done.

I'd say that my first semester as a full-time professor went really well and I'm excited to see how my course evaluations look.

So, on my first day off I did pretty well on the diet side but I didn't get any exercise in. I was really tempted by the soft serve at Costco but I resisted and had a healthy turkey sandwich and apple for lunch.

Tomorrow I'm helping some folks move and there are stairs involved so I don't think that exercise is going to be a problem. I just need to keep a handle on the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment