Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

First, let me give a brief update on yesterday before I talk about today. Yesterday I did really well with my eating. I drank more soda than I should have but otherwise I did awesome! I was really tired by 10 pm last night which I expected after running at 6am and then working all day and going to Bible study in the evening.

This morning I got up at 6am again, I didn't have time for a run though. I had to get ready for my first day as a professor!! My classes began at 8 am this morning and the first class went great. I have 25 students and they don't even know what sociology is. It's going to be a good semester. After class I had office hours and talked to a few of my new students, 3 athletes in my first section so they will be missing quite a few Friday classes. Now I'm on a break until my 12pm class. I'm trying to figure out the proper way to snack and eat my lunch today so that I'm not starving when I get home at 6:30 tonight. I have a class from 12-1:30 and then 2-3:30 and 4-6. I ate my fiber one bar just now at 11am and then I'm going to eat my orange next. At 1:30 I plan to eat my enchiladas and yogurt. I think that should work out pretty well. We'll see. I'm not used to so many snacks. I tend to eat three 500 calorie meals a day but now I need to have 5 meals a day in order to fit with the schedule.

Anyway, tomorrow is weigh in day and I'm trying to drink plenty of water and only one can of Caffeine free diet coke (CFDC)!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment