Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I know that the scale does not determine my self worth. I know the scale is not a precise indicator of my body composition and health. I know these things and yet I am extremely frustrated by the numbers it has been displaying lately. I started on January 2nd at 206.2 and am sitting at 205.6 today. In the last 14 days I have stayed within my calorie range by tracking all of the food that I have eaten. There was only one day where I really went crazy and I tried to track as best I could. I've been exercising more regularly in the last few weeks. I don't get it. I really don't. I know that this is the week before my TOM and so I generally gain a little but I also generally eat a little more during this time of my cycle. I'm drinking tons of water, making my own meals, sleeping 8 hours a night. I just don't know what else I can do. I even take a multi vitamin everyday! Anyway, I needed to vent. I haven't posted a weigh-in because I keep thinking that tomorrow I'll see a big drop in the number on the scale and then I don't and I get more frustrated and embarrassed and don't really want to let the whole world know.

Thanks for reading and if you have any suggestions I'll take them!

No comments:

Post a Comment