Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Starting weight: 212.6
Last week (2/7): 190.2
Today's (2/14) weight: 187.8
Weight lost: -2.4
Total Change: -24.8

I finally kicked it back into gear. It looks like I've found the balance for my long runs and my weight loss. This weekend I ate some shot bloks while I ran my 10.68 miles and I ate a healthy lunch and dinner. On Sunday we went out to lunch and I still tracked everything I ate and came in under my total weekly points allowance. I'm off to a pretty good start for this week as well and hope to pass the 25 pounds gone mark at Monday's meeting.

I was scheduled for a 4 mile run yesterday but I skipped it, I didn't really have an excuse I just didn't do it and now I am scheduled for a 6 mile run tomorrow and my husband won't be able to go and the forecast is calling for rain. I really need to just do it. I know I'll feel better if I do and I know that it will make Saturday's 12 mile training run go much smoother but this weekday runs can really be a challenge.

On Thursday I'll be tested by a trip to Disneyland with a friend. It will be tough but I plan to stay strong and bring some healthy snacks with me to the park along with my trusty water bottle.

I'll check back in next week with a report on how I handled the week and how the 12 mile run went.

No comments:

Post a Comment