Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

8 week challenge
Start Weight: 209
Last Week: 205.0
Today's Weight: 202.4
Difference: -2.6
Total Change: -6.6

Today I also took my measurements and I am thrilled to report that I am down 7 inches in 4 weeks! Sadly, they are not off my hips and thighs but I'll take 2 inches off of my waist!! It feels good to be on track. I also feel like onederland is lurking just around the corner. Is it possible for me to get to the one hundreds in the next week? One of my goals starting out was to get under 200 before going to my parents house on the 20th. When my mom last saw me I was hovering around 210 I think and she commented on me looking good then. Another 10 pounds would be great. In the next 4 weeks of the challenge I'd like to get to 195. What a wonderful New Year's gift that would be. Anyway, I'm feeling good and feeling strong now to go run some errands and eat lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment