Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's been two weeks since my last entry and I feel a little stalled. I went on Spring Break and while I came back only one pound up I'm still not losing. I'm just tired of this process and I'm really struggling to stick with it. I struggle with my eating and exercise and can't seem to get past the mental hurdle that this is it, forever. I just want an easy alternative. I want someone to just tell me what to eat and to pack my lunch and have dinner ready for me when I get home, I want someone else to do my grocery shopping for me so I'm not faced with the temptations.

Yesterday I went through my clothes that are too small and my sister came and shopped through them. She just had a baby and is wearing my too small clothes. That is just not fair! She's never had the weight issues that I have and yet we come from the same gene pool. Ugh.

Well, I may feel like giving up but obviously I'm still here writing this so I'm not actually giving up. In fact, I'm making a new plan. I'm going to not only log my food in the tracker but I'm going to post it here every day to help keep me accountable and thinking about what I'm eating.

That's all for now, I'll check in in the morning with today's results.

No comments:

Post a Comment