Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Monday, February 22, 2010

I feel horrible. I'm suffering from the common cold (I think) I have pressure in my head, a sore throat, runny nose, and a horrible cough. To go along with this illness it's my lady time and I've been coping by eating cookie dough and not logging my food. The good news is that I'm back and logged this weekends food. Gosh, I'm seeing a pattern, a bad pattern developing. I need to be more consistent on my logging and do it as I go so that I know where I am before the day is over.

Fortunately I am at 204 pounds so I'm not really up or down from last week and just up a little from the week before. About 4 months ago when I'd fall off the wagon I'd go up to 213 like nothing and now 205 is my peak during a bad time. That's a good change. It's still frustrating as He!! but I'm going to get this.

Let's see, I'm frustrated by my weight and how hard it is to stick with a good plan for weight loss. I'm also frustrated by not being able to run with this cold. It's making me feel like a slug and I hate that feeling. Right now my husbands job is getting a little crazy as well. The college baseball season has begun and so he has been home just enough to sleep the last 5 days. I really miss him and I think that's part of the reason that I've been turning to cookie dough and sappy chick flicks rather than get work done on my dissertation and eat healthy. I have a friend staying with me now so that should help with the feelings of loneliness.

Anyway, I will get better, I will get running and I will lose this darn weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment