Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Today was a zoo. It started with sleeping in and then searching the greater Conejo Valley for supplies to make a cupcake stand. I finally found the supplies and finished running errands at 2pm, I did not plan to take that long! I ended up stopping at the golden arches for lunch. Not my best decision of the day. Then, I get home and my friend and co-party planner calls and apparently we need to make an emergency run to JoAnn's for some decorations for the baby shower we are throwing on Sunday. We get the supplies, I spray paint 30 letter "T"'s and finally get home at 6pm and then bake 5 dozen sugar cookies and put together the cupcake stand. Oh, and I managed to make myself a quick dinner. It was crazy, I finally finished around 10pm but I'm so wound up I can't go to sleep.

Fortunately I did not completely succumb to temptation and the craziness of the day. I added up my calories from breakfast and McD's before making my dinner and tasting the cookie dough so I came out with 20 calories to spare. A little closer to my budget than I'd like but better than an all out binge given the circumstances. I feel like I might be getting the hang of this lifestyle change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment