Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Monday, November 09, 2009

I signed up for my first real Spark challenge! I sort of started the sweatsuit to swimsuit challenge but I started late and didn't stick with it. This one I'm sticking to. Here are my starting stats:
Start 11/09
Neck 14.5
Shoulders 47
Chest 43
Waist 38
Hips 50
Thigh 25
Calf 18
Bicep 14.5
Weight 209

Yep, I'm up 3.6 pounds since weigh in last Wednesday. I had a super salty, eat out extravaganza this weekend. I tried to make some healthier choices but I obviously didn't do too well. The good news is that my husband and I are now broke and will not be eating out again for awhile (aside from lunch tomorrow with my cousin and sister). Anyway, the point is that I'm doing this challenge and the goal is to lose 8 pounds in 8 weeks by cutting 167 calories, burning 167 calories through cardio and 167 calories through strength training. It seems very reasonable and realistic so I feel up to it. I'll be weighing in for the challenge on Mondays but will keep on posting my weekly weigh-in on Wednesday as well.

Thanks in advance for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment