Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Monday, January 03, 2011

Starting weight: 212.6
Last week: 193.4
Today's (1/03) weight: 191.4
Weight lost: -2.0
Total Change: -21.2

After only three days back on plan after the holidays and vacation in Vegas I am proud to report that I am back down to my pre-Christmas weight! I was even wearing jeans when I went to my regular Monday meeting this morning and still down two pounds. It just goes to show that those two pounds were mostly water weight from high sodium and I'm very glad that I didn't get frustrated and give up when the scale went up.

At my Weight Watchers meeting today I was beginning to get a little frustrated as we yet again talked about the new program. I felt pretty bad for the newbies because a lot of the people who have been there awhile were complaining about how they didn't like the program. It was just frustrating so I sat in the back and just kept my mouth shut. It's easier for me to make the change because I've only been at it for a few months and I have no problem with technology. Yes, I was frustrated at first having to learn new points values for everything but I've adjusted and done very well on the new program. I really hope that everyone can figure out what they need to do to be successful so that we can learn something at the meetings rather than have it turn it to a complaining session!

I still love my leader and the ladies who weigh me in and I don't plan to stop going to the meetings but I sure hope next weeks topic is something a little different!

No comments:

Post a Comment