Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Monday, December 20, 2010

Starting weight: 212.6
Last week: 192.6
Today's (12/20) weight: 191.4
Weight lost: -1.2
Total Change: -21.2

Woohoo! I'm down another 1.2 pounds which put me at 10% lost!!! That means that I have lost 10% of my original starting weight. I feel like something finally clicked in my brain and now not even a night in Santa Barbara, two Christmas parties and catching two cheaters can stop me! As a weight watcher I received my gold key chain this morning and will be putting my 16 week "Stay and Succeed" charm on it.

I stayed after the meeting to talk with my leader about my next goal and my general plan of action. We agreed that my next goal should be 20% which is 170 pounds, the weight I was when the hubs and I got engaged. Since 21 pounds is still a long way to go my next mini goal is 185 pounds, this will put me at a BMI of 29.9 which will mean I am no longer obese, very exciting.

Along with the weight goal I have a 5k scheduled on January 15th and a half marathon at the end of march. I want to put a full marathon on my calendar but I haven't decided on when I want to do that given my schedule.

I am beginning to notice that my clothes are getting big which is great but unfortunately I'm in between my big clothes and the smaller clothes that I held on to because on the way up I was this size in the summer and just wore skirts and t-shirts so I have one pair of jeans that fit okay. I went to the mall with the goal of buying another pair of jeans but after trying on about 25 pairs I left empty handed. I found some for $85 that were really cute but I'm not paying that much for a pair of pants that will hopefully be too big in another two months. I'll just have to make do until January when I go back to work and then I'll have to buy at least one pair of pants. Maybe I'll hit up the outlets when I go home this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment