Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Monday, April 12, 2010

Starting weight: 209.6
Last week: 206.0
Today's weight: 206.2
Weight lost: +0.2
Total Change: -3.4

Well, this last week was a tough one. I felt a lot of stress and pressure at work and with extra projects that I have taken on. I also didn't track my food as I ate, instead I went through and tracked after I'd eaten. As a result I went over almost every day this week. Add to that the fact that I didn't exercise a single day and it's no wonder I didn't post a loss, in fact, I'm surprised I didn't gain more than 0.2 pounds!

So, what am I going to do this week to get on track and get the scale moving in the right direction and get rid of the stress? Well, I'm going to plan my meals in advance. I'm going out to dinner tomorrow night and I know that is going to be a challenge but I think I can handle it, I'm going to check out the menu before hand and make sure that I'm not starving when I get there. I'm also going to get my dissertation revisions finished tonight so that I can finally relax and not feel so stressed. These revisions have been a huge pain in the neck for the last 2 years and I'm ready to just have it done. I have about 3 pages (out of 150) left to revise and then I can send it to the committee and hopefully set a defense date.

The most important change that I'm going to make this week started today, I'm going to exercise at least 3 days this week. Today I was babysitting for a friend and I took the little guy to a park about a mile away. I walked and pushed him in the stroller and then ran around the park for an hour before heading back to the house. It felt good to be physically active and get out there. I'm looking forward to running on Wednesday morning before I go to Santa Barbara for an interview and then running again on Thursday morning before work. My hubby and I may even get a good long walk in on Saturday or Sunday if all goes well with the dissertation. Before you know it I'll be entering onederland and feeling better.

That's the plan, I'll check in when I get around to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment