Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Starting weight: 213
Last Week: 208
Today's weight: 207.4
Difference: -0.6
Total Change: -5.6

There it is, I lost half a pound this week which is pretty darn good considering my "detour into crazy eating territory" that happened last week. I feel good but I'm also feeling the desire to eat fast food and make some poor decisions. I think the stress from my dissertation is causing a lot of the cravings that I'm having and have had for the last year and a half. I just want to get it done so that I can have that particular stressor our of my life! I have a meeting in an hour and a half and then I'll be able to work on my dissertation for a solid 3 hours before we go to small group tonight. I should be able to make some decent progress in that time period. Then, I'm taking off work on Friday to devote to the dissertation so that I can e-mail it that night and receive my prize from my husband on Saturday. Not sure what the prize is but I'm sure it will be awesome!

On a more exciting note, I got asked to submit the rest of my application for the full-time job I've applied for. This means that I've made it past step one and will hopefully get an interview as long as everything goes well. I'm excited and just can't wait to know if I got the job. I'd love to have the security of 3 semesters teaching full time and I know it would lower my husband's stress level as well :)

Anyway, I guess I'm going to fix lunch and then head to my meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment