Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday, October 26, 2009

So sad, the weekend wasn't nearly long enough! Now, here I am, back at work. Thankfully, I'm also back on track. I had a minor detour into crazy eating territory but I'm back. I'm not happy about it, but, I'm back and that's what matters, I didn't completely give up.

Last Wednesday I weighed in at 208, 1 pound down from the previous week. I should lose some of this water weight this week so I'm actually looking forward to weighing in on Wednesday morning!

Let's see, what else is going on? I'm still procrastinating on my dissertation. My husband has offered an incentive if I get these revisions done by Saturday so that's my goal - have the revisions complete by Friday so that I can enjoy my treat on Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment