Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

So, last week I posted that I'd been holding steady around 207 pounds for the last month, well, I busted through that number!!! I'm down to 204.8 and very excited by that number. I've done a good job of sticking within my calorie range ever since my mistake on Friday :) I feel like I'm getting the hang of all this eating healthy business. Next week my mom comes to visit and I'd like to drop another 2 pounds before she gets here. Well, I'd really like to drop 5 pounds and be below 200 for the first time in a year but that's a little unrealistic so I'll stick with the 2 pound goal for now.

No work today which feels great, I got to sleep in a bit and then I'm off for an eye check up and to pick up my contacts. We also have small group tonight and I'm very excited about it. I love my new small group!

No comments:

Post a Comment