Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Friday, October 09, 2009

This is how I feel pretty much all the time: emoticon
I'm exhausted yet I sleep a lot! I go to bed around 10pm and get up at 7am, that's 9 hours and I thought I was getting good quality sleep but obviously not. I'm not sure what's going on but I'm struggling to keep my head off the desk at work and I almost fell asleep at the soccer game yesterday and forgot to stop the clock when the ref signaled for it. It's very frustrating because I feel like I don't have enough energy to exercise or do my 3day training. I'm scheduled for a long walk this weekend but I don't know where I'm going to get the energy to do it. I'm just so tired. On Tuesday I walked on the treadmill for about 90 minutes and then I couldn't get out of bed on Wednesday. I thought exercise was supposed to give you more energy not sap you of all energy? Anyway, I'm investigating some dietary changes that I might be able to make that could help so we'll see. Hopefully it's just a matter of adding more iron or protein into my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment