Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I had a pretty darn good week. I went over my calorie range one single stinking day but still managed to stay under my BMR. My average caloric intake this week was a staggering 1464 and my SP range is 1260 to 1670. My BMR is 2200 so, doing the math I should have lost a 1.472 pounds (if 3500 calories = 1pound of fat).



So, why then did I GAIN a pound over the week? Take a look at this nasty little weight chart. What happened? I drink gallons of water, I have cut back the soda dramatically, I sleep a lot. What the heck? The only possible explanation that I could find was that this is my PMS week. I hate to use that as an excuse but my breasts are a little full and tender and I do feel a bit bloated. I had hoped that all of the water chugging would ease the PMS symptoms but it doesn't seem to have worked.

On a positive note, the 206.6 that I recorded on Friday was my lowest weight since probably November, definitely since January when I started weighing again. I want to see that number again and get to new lows!

No comments:

Post a Comment