Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday, June 15, 2009

Ugh! I feel so yucky, I have a headache I feel like food is stuck in my throat and my tummy is upset. All because I ate way too much today. Thank goodness I ate fruit with my burger rather than fries!

Today I decided to have Panda Express for lunch since I was out and about. Then, I knew we were going to Claim Jumper for dinner but I wanted a snack before I went so I wouldn't be starving. I should have eaten yogurt with some granola but instead I ate peanut butter toast (2 slices) and still ate my entire Frisco burger. Then to top it all of we went to Golden Spoon afterward!!! If I hadn't eaten the snack I actually would have been within my calorie range but with it I was at just over 2000 which is quite a bit considering I've averaged around 1300 for the last 2-3 weeks. Now I just feel sick and I have a caffeine headache because I don't drink caffeine anymore but had a diet soda anyway. I should have just drank water! Oh well, I need to remember how this feels so I don't do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment