Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Down another pound this week! I'm very happy with that result since I had a pretty bad eating week. With so much going on over the weekend I'm ecstatic that I lost anything. Here are this weeks calorie and weight charts:



As you can see, I was up over my calorie range quite a bit this week. Fortunately I still never went over my BMR. My average calories consumed was 1653 but it may have been higher because some of my meals were really difficult to guesstimate.



Here is my weight chart, there is a huge increase that corresponds to Sunday's baby shower. I'm so happy though because I still didn't go over 210 pounds this week!! I'm at my 2009 low right now at 207.4 and I really think that in 2 weeks I can be below 200 if I just keep logging and making good choices.

My eating is doing well but I am suffering on the exercise front. I just haven't had time to get out and exercise. This week I started my job as a nanny and it is much more active so I'm hoping that will make a big difference for me. I'm going to start the sweatsuit to swimsuit bootcamp tonight after work. I really would like to get into a smaller cuter swimsuit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment