Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I finally kicked my butt into gear and worked out today. I decided to join the sweatsuit to swimsuit challenge because it seems pretty simple and I can do it all in the privacy of my own home :) Today I weighed in at 207 pounds and I'd like to lose 10 pounds by July 20th when I go to Vegas for a friends wedding. I'm going to do the videos and run for my cardio since I'm still training for a half-marathon. I'm going to stay on the low end of my calorie range and I know that I can do it!

By the end of the Summer I want to be at 185 and on my way to a sexy bikini body by next Summer, because, well, I'm realistic and know that I didn't start in time to wear a bikini this summer so I'll stick with my cute one piece for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment