Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I'm happy to report that I have lost exactly 4 pounds in the last week. It was amazing to have a week where I saw the numbers go down almost every single day. In fact, after my funk today where I didn't eat or drink anything until 1:30 I was down another 1.5 pounds but I decided not to count that weigh-in because I didn't actually lose a pound in a half in that time, I was just dehydrated. So, here are my charts:



The red lines show the lower and upper bounds of my ideal calorie range, this week I averaged 1416 calories per day.



Look at that beautiful downward slope! I really hope this was only a little bit of a fluke, I know that I shouldn't lose 4 pounds in one week but I was coming off "That time of the month" so some of it was water. At this rate though I'll have no problem being below 200 on my birthday in 3 weeks.

Another goal that I have to add to my list is to be able to take off my wedding ring so that I can get it cleaned. Right now my finger has gotten so fat I can't get the ring off! So embarassing, at least it doesn't hurt, I just need to lose some of my finger fat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment