Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Yippee! Down to 203.8 this morning - that's 9.4 pounds lost in the last 7 weeks and a 1.6 pound loss this week. I feel great. I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of this. I'm eating the right food and have upped my activity level, life is good. My only complaint is that I have missing data on my spreadsheet for the calories for the week we were moving and a few days this past week. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but I hate it, my little chart has dots that are not connected by a line :(

I also must say that I need to be doing better with exercise. Yes, I've increased my activity through my new job but I haven't run at all in about a month. I haven't done any formal exercise in about 10 days. I have a half marathon in October and the Breast Cancer 3 day in November and I'm nowhere near ready. I'm just exhausted by the time I get home from work! I will make an effort to exercise 3 days this week for at least 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment