Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

It's not my normal weigh-in day (that's tomorrow) but I'm so excited that I have to blog about it. I saw the number 204.0 on the scale this morning!! I feel great. I haven't done a great job of logging my food this week but I have been staying away from the processed food the last few days and I can feel a difference. I am really excited to cross the 10 pounds gone mark, only 0.8 pounds to go :) Then, to have my weight begin with a "1" will be amazing. Maybe in two weeks I'll be back in the one hundreds. Ahh, just daydreaming about the day.

What else has been going on? Oh, my dissertation, ugh. I'm still not done with it. As soon as a post this I'm going to pack up and head to my "office" aka Starbucks and get to work. I'm determined to finish the revisions today, have the husband proof read and edit tomorrow and then e-mail it to the Prof and hopefully set a defense date so that I can book my flight to Indiana and get it done! I wonder how much less stress eating I'll do once the dissertation is done? I'm guessing I'll lose 5 pounds instantly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment