Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Saturday, July 04, 2009

I have got to stop eating out. It's such a bad habit for both my pocket book and my weight. Since we began the moving process last week I've hardly eaten at home and that just needs to end now that everything is back in order at the apartment. I'm planning to grocery shop tomorrow after church and that should help. I need some of the tasty Trader Joe's frozen meals to help me out on busy days. I also need to purchase more fruit and veggies! My husband would prefer I only go to the store once a month but that's just not practical for weight loss because you need fresh fruit and veggies in the diet. I miss fruit. I am hoping there will be a big fruit tray at the bbq tonight. I would love to chow down on some strawberries and pineapple. I should just buy a stinking pineapple and savor the tartness!

At least I'm back to logging so that I can remember just how bad those fast food meals are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment