Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today we got some very good news! My biopsy results came back negative - I do not have Thyroid cancer and do not need surgery!! Such great news and truly an answer to prayer.

We also met with one of the office people at our apartment complex and we can move into a one bedroom next month and save about $400 a month in rent! Fabulous. So, my list of stressors has shrunk down to one thing: Dissertation. Ugh, it feels like a bad word right now. Here is a quote about procrastination found on www.ronisweigh.com that I found very appropriate:

“Don’t think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It’s self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can’t try to do things. You simply must do things.” -Ray Bradbury

Basically, I think too much (so does Roni of ronisweigh.com). I am having trouble with my dissertation because there is a part of me that thinks I can't do it. Well, I'm going to prove that piece of me wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment