Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Somehow I gained 4.2 pounds in the last week and I can't explain it. I've not stuck to my calories exactly but I haven't eaten over my Basal Metabolic Rate. I should have maintained or maybe gained one pound but 4 pounds! And not really just in a week, Friday morning I weighed in at 205.0 (up .2 from weigh day) then on Tuesday I weighed in at 209.0 and the same on Wednesday and today. This is complete Bulls%$t! I even made an effort to exercise this week. I know, I know, it's probably just water weight from extra sodium, or, whatever, but I hate that my body does this. Right when I'm feeling good, in the groove it pulls a stunt like this and that is just not nice and not conducive to weight loss.

Anyway, I'm going to keep up with the plan and cut back on the salty snacks and hopefully come out with a victory next week. I feel like I keep losing and gaining the same stupid 5 pounds but maybe I can keep the momenum up this time and finally get below 200!

No comments:

Post a Comment