Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Thursday, October 01, 2009

I started my day off really well yesterday, right attitude, right food in my office, etc. Then I got sidetracked. I didn't eat a big enough lunch at work and so by the time I got home from the eye doctor at 3:30pm I was starving! I had only eaten 300 calories for the day at that point and it was ridiculous. I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich that was very satisfying but then I ate a quesadilla with way too much cheese in it. Dinner was good and healthy bean enchiladas and dessert was one lemon square at small group. I would have done much better if I had just eaten more while at work or brought a snack for the afternoon between work and the dr.'s. Anyway, I learned my lesson, be prepared and eat more for lunch so that I'm not ravenous when I get home.

Today I've been doing well and am planning to eat some cereal for lunch here pretty soon and I brought an apple for a snack and we are having leftover enchiladas for dinner tonight. It's all planned out and I'm ready to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment