Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Well, the calendar says that it is Saturday and I did sleep in this morning. However, I am going in to the office for awhile this afternoon. My husband has to work a Volleyball game so I'm going to hang out in my office and do a few hours of work. We need the money and I haven't hit my max hours for the week yet. I also have plenty to keep me busy so it shouldn't be too bad.

Yesterday I was starving all day and I blame Thursday for that. I had everything planned out and then I got a massive migraine headache in the last hour of work. Fortunately I work with my husband so he was able to drive me home and then I laid on my bed in agony for about 4 hours. When I finally got up I forced myself to eat a little and then went back to bed. I only had about 970 calories for the day. That's why I think I felt ravenous all day on Friday. I did okay but not great. I was at my calories to maintain level rather than my calories to lose level.

This morning we started the day with a 2.2 mile walk after breakfast and now I'm making our lunches to take to work with us. I also have dinner planned so it shouldn't be too difficult. I need to plan tomorrow as well so that we don't go out after church. Anyway, all is relatively well and I feel like I'm getting back into the grove with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment