Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Today is my last day of work as a nanny! I can't believe that Summer is coming to an end. I start my new job as an administrative assistant on Monday morning and am very much looking forward to a new challenge. I am a little worried about the lack of activity but I'll just have to start running with my team in order to get it up there :)

As for my weight I am holding steady around the 205.2 mark. Not great but not bad considering it's TOM - I used to think that was an excuse but now I know it's real. I have been on plan for the week and drinking tons of water and still gained weight. It's water weight and I'm looking forward to next weeks weigh in to see where I'm really at.

I decided to keep a physical food journal this week so that it is always with me and I won't forget to track something. So far it is helping me to avoid the temptation of the costco hot dog and frozen yogurt! I'm also trying to plan out my entire day in the morning so I know what the day will be like and I won't come home and say "I don't know what to cook, nothing is defrosted, let's just go down to the BBQ place." So far, so good. I will do it! I can do it! I will break into the 190's before the end of September darn it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment