Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Thursday, August 20, 2009

So, I got back from San Fran on the 10th and brought my friend with me. On the 11th we went to Disneyland and then Wednesday we went out to eat and then Thursday they had a cake for me at our small group, Friday was so super busy that I just grabbed whatever I could find to eat. On Saturday and Sunday I barely had time to breathe between work, birthday parties and baby showers so I ended up going to the golden arches 3 times!! Ridiculous. Anyway, left for SF at 203.8, came back at 206.8 (up 3) and am now back down to 205.2. I'm up 1.4 for the last 2 weeks. I expected worse but I shouldn't. I should expect that I will do well and stick to my plans.

Anyway, not all is lost. My crazy work schedule is coming to an end. I only have one more week left as a nanny and then I become an administrative assistant to the cross country coach at Pepperdine University. I'm excited to have adult interaction and see students around. I'm not excited that I'm still not teaching. Oh well, one step at a time. The job is part time which will give me a chance to finish my dissertation and prepare meals for me and the husband. I will also have a cross country coach for a boss and I plan on running/walking after work at the track on campus. No more hard pavement for me! I'll let you know how it goes but I'm predicting it will be fabulous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment