Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am in love with wonton wrappers, they have only 20 calories apiece and you can fill them with anything - they make great savory or sweet treats. Today I made pizza poppers with them along with some peanut butter and chocolate treats. So yummy! Next time I'm at Trader Joe's I'm going to get some chocolate Better'n Peanut Butter and see how that tastes.

Tonight I am going to get my butt to the gym and walk/jog for a bit. I don't have cable in my apartment but the gym has TV's in each treadmill. It's a great excuse to go to the gym, although, it's harder to run in there than outside but oh well, at least I'm moving :)

Tomorrow is Friday and that makes me happy, especially since my husband gets to be home all weekend. Only one more home Baseball game to work (he's an SID at Pepperdine University) and then it's Summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment