Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"You’ve come too far in life to take orders from a cookie!" ~Stephen Gullo

I love it, I stole it from www.ronisweigh.com in Roni's archives. I love Roni and the toddler! Anyway, I thought this was hilarious because sometimes I do take orders from a cookie (or ice cream), I let them tell me when to eat and what to eat rather than making my own decisions. I mean, heck, I am about a month from a PhD and one little cookie gives me orders. LOL.

On a more serious note, today I had my "fine needle aspiration" aka biopsy. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it hurt when they numbed me up but other than that no pain. Right now my neck is a little sore and have a stellar bandaid over the spot where they poked me. I should know in 6 days what the results are and if I'm going to have surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment