Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Overall, this has been a pretty darn good week aside from the sickness and biopsy :) I managed to stay within my points almost everyday and I got in 300 minutes of exercise so I'm excited to see what the scale will say when I weigh in on Wednesday. This weeks weigh-in I was still at 210 but it's "that time of the month" so I know there was a bit of water weight in that number. I'm really hoping to see a drop this week so that I know I'm doing the right things. I feel good, I feel like I'm making healthier choices now I want to be rewarded for all that work!

Anyway, today my dad is coming in for a visit. He called up last night and said "what are you doing this weekend?" when my sister said "not much" he said he'd be here at 9am. He lives 600 miles away! He is flying in his tiny little plane to come and see us and my sister and her kids so that will be fun. I hope he can make it, he's been having hip trouble (broke it in August) and will be having it replaced in a month or so. I'll let you know how it went tomorrow!

Also, I'm so glad that people commented on the wonton wrapper post. I tried butternut squash last night and that would make a yummy ravioli that's super low in calories! I bought lots of veggies and fruit so that I can up my intake of them. I also think I need to cut the soda out again. I gave it up for lent and then after Easter I've gone crazy, the added sodium cannot be helping me out with my weight!

I think that's all I have on my mind right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment