Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Yesterday ended up being a great day. I did my strength training but skipped cardio because my calves are really sore from all of the hills on Tuesday. Anyway, I made dissertation progress, teaching progress, had lunch with a new friend and made what I consider the award-winning Pillsbury recipe. Oh, and the Pillsbury recipe is going to be as low-cal as I can make it. It's a lemon cheesecake roll with strawberry topping, it was tasty! More on the recipe once I submit it and everything.

Yesterday I went out to eat and I picked a spinach salad from the menu and it was soooo good! It had a little bacon, tomato and portabella on it and a very tasty honey mustard dressing. I'd say it was close to the best salad I've ever had. I'm going to try to recreate it at home with some fat-free honey mustard and some fake bacon and more mushroom. The place we went is known for it's sweet potato fries and I'm very proud of myself for resisting the temptation.

Anyway, I also moved from stage 1 to stage 2 of the Spark plan which is exciting so now my goal is to stay in my range for at least 6 out of 7 days. Okay, hubz is out of the shower so I better finish making breakfast and coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment