Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Friday, April 10, 2009

So, this afternoon I have a consultation with a general surgeon to decide what to do about the nodule on my thyroid. I thought that everything was fine and that I wasn't worried so I made the appointment at a time when I knew my husband couldn't be there rather than wait until next week. Well, I'm sitting here and all I want to do is eat and eat and then I realized I was also biting my fingernails. Something is wrong, I only bite them when I'm really stressed or worried. So, I started to really think about it and I am worried and anxious. I have no idea what the appointment will be like, I don't even know this doctor! Of course I have reason to be stressed. No wonder I want to eat the whole bag of chocolate chips.

So, anyway, I'm writing this hoping that it will help my nerves and ease my mind. Then, I'm going to grab a nail file and take care of my fingernails! I'll post another blog once I get back from the Dr's.

No comments:

Post a Comment