Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thursday night my mom and aunt drove down to visit and I made dinner and did really well with my food. Friday we drove down to Anaheim and ate at Chick-fil-a and I made some good choices, made a healthy dinner. All was good until Saturday. Saturday was a disaster. We packed sandwiches and carrots and some soy crisps for our day at the beach and I ate mine but we left the beach at 2pm and my mom and aunt decided they wanted to stop and get lunch. We ended up at Island's for burgers and that's when the disaster began, I wasn't even that hungry but I ate a burger (with guac and cheese) and onion rings (only 2, but still). Then, we had reservations at Duke's in Malibu for dinner. I ate bread and clam chowder and worst of all - Hula Pie. At least I saved most of my dinner and took it home. But what a frustrating day. Then to top it all off I woke up this morning with a hacking cough and unable to breath through my nose. So frustrating. At this point, I'm not sure I'll make my May 1st goal of being under 200 pounds. That makes me really sad. I also worry that I'm not yet able to make smart food choices on my own. How do I get to a point where healthy food sounds great and I don't crave things like Hula pie?

Today is a day for getting back on track, drinking water, resting and putting my house back in order after having company. I guess I'll see on Wednesday where my weight is after all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment