Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have seasonal allergies and apparently, my season has begun. I'm taking medication every day and yet I feel miserable. My allergies usually aren't this bad but this is my first Spring in Southern California. When I lived in Indiana the Fall was the worst because that's when the farmers harvested and the air was full of dust. I'm thinking the smog might be a problem for me now.

Anyway, I feel terrible but I've still been staying on track this week, I've been within my calorie range on Monday and Tuesday and I hit the gym for 90 minutes each day. I am supposed to weigh in today but I'm going to hold off until tomorrow when I'm hopefully feeling a little better.

I've been tracking for 3 weeks and this has probably been my best streak yet, I don't think that I've ever been so committed to getting healthy as I am right now. Now, if only the scale would reflect that commitment!

In thyroid news I have my biopsy next Tuesday and then I'll get the results the following week, the 28th. After that we can get the surgery scheduled and figure out what the next steps are. I'll be happy when all of this is settled and it's off my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment