Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday, April 20, 2009

It's already 80 degrees and it's supposed to get to 97 but this afternoon! I'm thinking it might be the perfect day to use the pool. I haven't been swimming since last summer. Hopefully I'll feel good enough to go. I've been battling a horrible cough and head cold and am feeling a little better although I still sound like an 80 year old chain smoker when I talk.

Anyway, thanks for all of the positive comments over the last couple of weeks, I went through and reread them and realize what a great community this is. I'm so glad that Sparkpeople exists and is free for everyone! Yesterday I stayed in my calorie range without any problem and I drank a ton of water. Today I'm also off to a good start and plan to keep it that way. I was reading an article about dressing for success and showing off the features that you like about yourself and I got to thinking...what part of my body do I love as is? The answer - my collarbones and my back. I should really always wear v-neck or scoop neck tops because I have decent bone structure and it draws attention away from my not so nice saddlebags. I also like my back, I'm 210 pounds and yet my back still looks pretty good, apparently my weight just likes to go to my hips, butt and thighs. It makes me feel really good to know that I look gorgeous as I am and while I want to lose the weight and be healthy and not have sore knees, I'm a hottie!

No comments:

Post a Comment